Premium Hair ButterRegular price $32.99
- A lavish blend of nutrients, antioxidants, vitamins and fatty acids that help to hydrate, nourish and condition dry, damaged hair
- Acts as a moisturizing sealant that ultimately protects your hair from dryness and breakage.
- Raw Premium Shea Butter - USDA certified organic shea butter sourced directly from the northern part of Ghana, West Africa. This is a natural and unprocessed product that is handcrafted without the use of sophisticated machinery.
- Cocoa Butter - Carefully processed to maintain its purity and natural properties, this pure, crude cocoa butter is sourced from Ghana, West Africa. Cocoa butter is high in fatty acids, which is why it’s often touted for its ability to hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over the skin to hold in moisture. •Babassu Butter - With properties and benefits that are similar to Coconut Oil, Babassu is the perfect emollient and detangler. Sourced from Canada
- Mango Butter - Sourced straight from India, this 100% natural butter is rich in antioxidants and emollients as well as Vitamins A and E, and can be used to soften and moisturize both hair and skin.
- Avocado Butter - The perfect butter for hydrating hair, avocado is a great source of vitamins A, D, and E, in addition to potassium and lecithin. Avocado oil is extremely rich in oleic acid and monounsaturated fats, making it one of the few oils that can actually penetrate the hair shaft and moisturize your hair, rather than sitting on top and coating your hair. These fats also strengthen the hair shaft and help prevent breakage.
- Black Seed Oil - Sourced from Israel and USDA Certified Organic, the Black Cumin Seed Oil’s historical usage can be traced back to the Middle East and the Mediterranean where it was revered as a remedy for skin and hair in particular.
- Moringa Oil - Moringa oil is derived from the seeds of the moringa oleifera tree native to India, Bangladesh and Afghanistan. Rich in vitamin C, vitamin B, and different types of monounsaturated fats like oleic acid and behenic acid, Moringa oil promotes hair growth and delivers moisture straight to the scalp.
- Pracaxi Oil - Native to the wet tropical areas around the northeastern part of South America, Pracaxi oil has one of the highest concentrations of behenic acid among natural products. It is ideal for strengthening and detangling hair.
- Apply to dry, thirsty strands for intense nourishment and
- Apply hair butter to sectioned damp or dry hair for maximum nourishment and hydration. Perfect for twist-outs, braid-outs, and bantu knots, style as desired.
- Use as a sealant to lock in moisture after applying moisturizer or water to hair strands. Do this by applying hair butter to the ends of your hair strands in sections.
- Perfect as a styling cream for natural hairstyles such as braids, cornrows, twists, wash and goes…
- Safe as a daily maintenance product for children and babies.
- Use as a body butter for smooth and nourished skin, especially in the cold months. Keep ashiness away by placing a small amount in your palm and rubbing it together. Gently apply on the desired area of your body for the ultimate glow!
- A safe and natural option to help fade scars and burns
- Elevate your self-care moments with the chocolate-y scent of raw, organic cocoa butter
- Lather on the skin to make it satiny, smooth, and brilliantly beautiful. On hair, it repairs, nourishes, softens and gives incomparable shine.
- The epitome of nourishment and hydration in a jar
- Absolutely clean haircare with the purest and truest ingredients
- 100% Plant-based and USDA certified-organic
- Vegan-friendly and formulated without parabens, sulfates, phthalates, silicones, mineral oil, artificial colors, TEA, DEA, PEG, PPG or aluminium.
- Safe for everyday use, with no known toxins or hormones.
+The Atarah Promise – Love it or return it within 60 days and you will get your money back, guaranteed!
Hair Type: All hair types
*Please perform a small patch test on the forearm before using any new products and discontinue use if skin irritation occurs. If you’re pregnant, nursing, on medication or have epilepsy, please consult your healthcare practitioner or licensed aromatherapist before using essential oils, especially peppermint essential oil. Avoid contact with eyes and sensitive areas.